Latest Topics
Hi All, I have run into snapmirror transfer errors due to the destination is being full.However the destination volume is not full, rather one of the ...read more
For years we've used a custom role for SnapCenter permissions on our iSCSI and NFS SVMs, based on the following article: https://community.netapp.com/ ...read more
SnapCenter Plug-in for VMware vSphere detects FlexGroup instead of Flex Vol volumes, see screenshot:  As soon as I add more than one ch_fx_vmdatastore ...read more
We are currently using data SVM scoped NDMP backups using Commvault.  We have about 6 data SVMs in an 8 node cluster.  For reasons I don't recall, yea ...read more
I will soon have to give up using Powershell to setup hundreds of SM relationships. I established peer relationships between the two SVMs, and in the ...read more
Hello,I am testing the MAV (Multi-Admin Verify) feature. I just stumbled across the limitation that it doesn't work with SnapCenter yet, so that leave ...read more
PS /> Test-v3Prerequisites [?] You are using a PowerShell version 7.3.9. [√] PSGallery is available. [√] PSGallery is Trusted. [√] Repositories are av ...read more
Hi Team we have an issue on one of our netapp appliances.One of the controllers keeps faulting every 2 days. Only a hard reset seems to solve the issu ...read more
Related Articles & Resources
I'm often asked by customers or partners which API they should use to get information for their NetApp systems. The most common use-case is that they ...read more
As of January 2024, there is a new Upgrade Advisor in NetApp’s Active IQ Digital Advisor and BlueXP Digital Advisor. This new experience simplifies up ...read more
Active IQ now has unified Digital Advisor and Discovery Dashboard watchlists You may have noticed a new look and feel to Active IQ this morning. Previ ...read more
In mid-Nov 2020, we will fully transition to the new Active IQ Digital Advisor and Active IQ “Classic” will be retired. Active IQ Digital Advisor, wh ...read more
See how Active IQ predictive analytics can help mitigate your system risks.  
Public